Ubiquiti mFi-CS mFi Network Current Sensor (LS)
Ubiquiti Current Sensor (mFi-CS) is a clip-on, alternating current (AC) sensor. It is designed for current monitoring of motors, lighting equipment, industrial hardware, or other AC electrical loads.
• For use with Ubiquiti mFi mPort hardware and Ubiquiti mFi Controller software (included with the Ubiquiti mFi mPort).
• Connection Type: mFi RJ45
• Sensors: Dual Technologies – Passive Infrared and Microwave
• Plug and Play Installation - Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use WiFi to seamlessly connect Ubiquiti mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability!
• Powerful Functionality - Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices with Ubiquiti mFi.
• Cloud and Mobile Support - Access multiple Ubiquiti mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New mFi devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
• Sophisticated User Experience - From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the Ubiquiti mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
Connection Type: mFi RJ45
Input Current: 0-100A